West Coast Sales Representative – Technology (m/f/d)
We’re looking for a driven contributor to join our sales team as our West Coast Rep. If you’re an ambitious, self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic who wants to be a part of a high-energy team with growth and earnings potential, please get in touch.
As a PARTsolutions Sales Representative, your focus will be achieving defined sales goals and closing business. You will work with company leadership, sales management, marketing and product specialists to identify key prospects and execute sales activities.
Your tasks as West Coast Sales Representative – Technology (m/f/d)
- Sell into manufacturing companies in Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Off-Highway, Packaging & Machinery, Oil & Gas, Consumer Goods and
- Industrial Equipment markets
- Build relationships with key decision makers at the VP and C level (CEO, COO, CIO, CTO)
- Identify and cultivate new prospects, sales leads and key contacts within your target accounts
- Reach out to prospects via phone, email and networking events to drive new opportunities
- Conduct value-based selling over the phone, web and in person
- Deliver presentations focused on strategic business value and client success stories
- Develop knowledge and expertise specific to your products, services and target markets
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients, and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution
- Draft and deliver proposals reflecting the proposed solutions
- Establish and maintain relationships with key channel partners
- Manage sales pipeline and revenue forecast in Salesforce® CRM application
- Attend industry trade shows and events to network and prospect as needed
- Achieve defined sales goals
- Travel: Approximately 25%
Your profile as West Coast Sales Representative – Technology (m/f/d)
- A genuine desire to help customers improve their business using technology
- A healthy, competitive drive to hunt for and close new business
- 5-15 years experience selling enterprise software solutions in the PLM / PDM manufacturing space
- Proven track record of closed business of enterprise solutions for manufacturers
- Knowledge and practice in modern selling methods and techniques (consultative, trusted advisor)
- Ability to learn fast and pick up new things quickly
- Effective listening, communication and great people skills
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations, value propositions and effectively engage clients
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to understand customer’s business objectives to map a solutions strategy comprised of software, training, and implementation services to meet the business objectives
- In-depth knowledge of PLM / CAD environments including PTC Windchill / Creo, Siemens Teamcenter / NX or Dassault Enovia / Solidworks and engineering workflows
- Proficiency with Salesforce® CRM, Microsoft Office® and GoToMeeting® web conferencing
- Team Player and collaborator
What’s in it for you:
You’ll work with a talented team of great people who are passionate about developing, marketing and selling technologies that help businesses run smarter. You’ll also enjoy:
- Collaborative, supportive team environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and commission plans
- Medical, Life & Dental benefits package (after successful completion of evaluation period)
- Work-life balance
- Casual work environment (we dress up when we need to!)
Role is bases at our U.S. headquarters in Milford, OH.
Our services / offer
We offer you the opportunity to realize your creativity and ideas in a great working atmosphere. With us you have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, future-oriented field. Of course we offer you a performance-related salary.
CADENAS | Setting Standards
CADENAS is a leading company in the field of software development for strategic parts management, parts reduction and electronic CAD product catalogs. Our customers include well-known companies in the mechanical and plant engineering and electrical engineering sectors. These include Daimler, VW, Siemens, MAN, Airbus, KUKA, SMS group, ZF, BOMAG, Voith, Würth, Bosch, Continental, and many more. The name CADENAS with its 380 employees at 17 international locations has stood for success, creativity, consulting and process optimization since 1992.
This success is due to our creative team, which we would like to expand with you.