Sales Representative (m/f/d)
CADENAS is a worldwide leading German company in the area of software development for the part management and purchineering. We see ourselves as a service provider and a link between the industry and its customers. We are represented worldwide with our international subsidiaries and can thus quickly and competently react to the respective market requirements.
Learn more about CADENAS: https://www.cadenas.de/fr
Our customers include notable international companies, who, with help of our product portfolio, have reached attractive and optimal company solutions for themselves and their customers. Thus, we simplify and speed up tedious and drawn out product development processes while reducing costs. This success is thanks to our creative team, which we would like to enhance by inviting you to join us.
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers in the Mechanical and Building construction space (SMB and Mid-Market accounts).
Your Tasks as Sales Representative
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Work is non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of CAD/BIM.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs
- Work in a team environment
- Create and manage territory and account plans.
Special/ further Tasks
- Sell our Leading software Solutions to high quality accounts in the Mid-Market Segments, and SMB companies
- Generate, develop and close new business
- Meet or exceed revenue targets
- Call on senior-level executive contacts (CMO, CEO, CFO, VP Sales)
- Manage the sales cycle
- Work with our wider Applications Sales team to prospect new accounts and develop relationships efficiently
Your Profile as Sales Representative
- 2+ years of Software sales experience
- Successful sales track record
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts
- CAD knowledge and/or knowledge of Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers
- Travel may be needed
Special Skills and Experience
- Call, Call, Call ---- A hunter mentality is needed.Cold calling is a mandatory skill.
- Experience selling into the CAD/BIM space
- Adept at driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and teaching to customer’s pain points
- Can quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business and discuss issues from multiple angles
- You know how to develop customer advocates who sell and build consensus
- You understand the decision making process and have the ability to influence key decision makers
- Experience selling high end software solutions or consulting services to enterprise and mid market companies
- Fluency in French and English
Please send your application for employment, and your detailed resume together with your salary requirement only in English with Ref: SALES HUNTER to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services / offer
We offer you the opportunity to realize your creativity and ideas in a great working atmosphere. With us you have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, future-oriented field. Of course we offer you a performance-related salary.