Managing Director / Business Development and Sales
We are currently looking for Managing Directors in the following regions:
To build up new international branch offices with the option of becoming the Managing Director, we are looking for employees in the regions mentioned above
At start of employment: up to 2 month stay at German Head Office; on the job training
- Business development, especially establishing and overseeing the dealer network, development of and entry to the local market with products from the CADENAS portfolio (CADENAS software products and services) in close co-ordination with the German headquarter)
- Active sales, acquisition of new clients, especially key accounts.
- Customer care and service, presentation of products to clients and interested parties.
- Analysis of product and client information from marketing, sales and support, in order to identify necessary change or strategic redirection early and to forward the relevant information.
- Project planning of special missions under consideration of economic efficiency.
- Participation in planning and implementing sales supporting measures.
- Participation in exhibition and fairs.
- Introduction of the CADENAS portfolio to your market.
- Knowledge in PLM und CAD
- Experience in sales
- Very good command of the English or German language
- Sales and process oriented and very structured in thinking and operation methods as well as a strong strategic understanding
- Target oriented transformation of strategic considerations and concepts
- Great ability to work in a team and an engagement and motivation above average
How to apply?
If you are interested please send us your application (resume, certifications etc.) via mail to: Jobs@cadenas.org