3Dfind.it - The next dimension visual 3D search engine for manufacturer components
3Dfind.it is the next dimension visual search engine that crawls billions of 3D CAD & BIM models from hundreds of manufacturer catalogs worldwide. With its intelligent search functions and free CAD & BIM data download, 3Dfind.it is the indispensable platform for architects, planners, engineers and designers.
Quickly find the right component with innovative search functions
Parametric Text Search
High-performance full-text search offering suggestions for alternatives and allows logical operators (e.g.: D < 12).
3D Shape Search
Finding geometrically similar parts based on a reference part
2D Sketch Search & Photo Search
Receiving suitable results by sketching a simple 2D drawing
Filtering components within the parts library based on the color
Benefits for Engineers,Designers, Architects & Planers
- Search millions of digital components from international manufacturers and download 3D CAD data free of charge
- All the engineering data is provided by the manufacturers
- 3D CAD data in 150+ native and neutral CAD and graphics formats such as Autodesk Revit, Nemetschek ALLPLAN, Archi- CAD, Autodesk Inventor, NX, Solid Edge, PTC Creo Parametric, AutoCAD, CATIA or SolidWorks
You are a component manufacturer and your catalog is not included?
Market your products to a potential of 23 million engineers, architects & buyers
Your products as CAD engineering data on 3Dfind.it will make their way into the CAD design of engineers as well as the bill of materials. This makes it easy for international companies to purchase your part down the road. According to a survey, 87% of downloaded CAD parts lead to a product sale.
Your original data - No effort - No costs
- Simply register your catalog at www.cadenas.de/3dfind/crawl.
- Your website will be crawled for available 3D CAD data.
- Your products are indexed and are available via backlinks to your website on 3Dfind.it.
IMI Precision Engineering is seeing a huge increase in customer satisfaction
all thanks to the first ever integration of eCATALOGsolutions into an eShop.