Coming Early 2017: Parker's T-Slot Aluminum Design Architect
Parker’s new T-Slot Aluminum Design Architect created with CADENAS’ Interactive Product Configurator is a 3D software tool for assembling profiles and accessories into a design. With the new solution, engineers can quickly turn their concepts into completion.
Among the benefits of T-Slot Aluminum Design Architect:
- The tool runs independently and not on top of any CAD system.
- Easy to learn.
- Fits on a flash drive.
- No need to buy and license a CAD system.
- Functionality is controlled for different user types.
- Small configuration files.
View a brief preview of what Design Architect can do
- Interactive click-and-connect building
- Icon-driven user Interface.
- 3D dynamic display.
- Immediate verification.
- Bill of materials.
- Shop drawings and profile cut sheets (user dependent).
- Native 3D CAD models (Autodesk Inventor, PTC Creo, SolidWorks, 2D drawings or STEP files) .
- PDF Datasheet for each specific design.
The Interactive Product Configurator based on the eCATALOGsolutions Technology developed by CADENAS saves time and reduces costs. With an Interactive Product Configurator you’ll help engineers to assemble products individually and flawlessly without requiring CAD software or profound knowledge about the product.
More information about an Interactive Product Configurator by CADENAS at: