New PARTcommunity record claims the throne – Over 31 million 3D CAD downloads in March
The CADENAS 3D CAD download portal PARTcommunity brings manufacturers & engineers together and beats previous record
With the winter behind us, PARTcommunity, along with component manufacturers, can rejoice in a great personal triumph: In the month of March, engineering data was downloaded 31,222,730 times by engineers and purchasers from over 700 manufacturer catalogs. That makes more than 1 billion CAD downloads during the past 7 years by the CADENAS download portal for CAD models, which has been in operation since 1998.
PARTcommunity as a daily tool for millions of engineers
Engineers and designers can download 3D CAD components from the 3D CAD models download portal worldwide, round the clock and import them into their respective CAD system in more than 150 genuine native formats such as Inventor and Revit by Autodesk, Solid Edge and NX by Siemens PLM Software, SOLIDWORKS by Dassault Systèmes, etc. The entire contents from over 700 product catalogs of well-known manufacturers are available. Moreover, the download portal provides extensive intelligent search functions such as the 2D sketch search or the Geometric Similarity Search GEOsearch.
Manufacturers and engineers as well as designers of PARTcommunity all benefit equally:
- PARTcommunity provides over 700 manufacturer product catalogs on 94 vertical marketplaces.
- Engineers, planners and purchasers can download native 3D CAD models in over 150 formats and versions as well as 2D models and interactive product data sheets.
- With PARTcommunity, component manufacturers potentially reach 18 million customers in 120 countries worldwide with their product data.
- PARTcommunity records more than 25 million CAD downloads every month.
- The mobile PARTcommunity version, 3D CAD Models Engineering App, has already been downloaded over 897,000.
As a component manufacturer, calculate your marketing potential: www.cadenas.de/calculator
PARTcommunity offers 3D CAD models to download free of charge at: www.partcommunity.com