Webcast: Potentials of digital transformation in standardization - from paper to Digital Twin
How can companies make their standardization fit for the digital age? IHS Markit & CADENAS show strategies on how to effectively link information
Standardization is a necessary but time-consuming topic in which information has to be digitized manually on a large scale. Digitizing information is one thing, linking and fully integrating it into the process as digital twins is another.
In the free webcast by IHS Markit and CADENAS on 17 February 2022 at 3 p.m. CET, you will therefore learn how to bring your standardization into the digital age. Get the answers to the following questions, among others:
- How do I make standardization more dynamic and attractive in my company?
- How do I digitize all relevant standardization data for my company?
- How can I link this information in the best possible way?
- Which tools can help me collect standards and metadata?
- Which tools and solutions will get my standardization on the path to digital transformation in the best possible way?