Customer magazine: 2017 was no doubt the year of Industry 4.0 – The CADENAS year of success
Exciting projects, awards and new things in the current CADENAS customer magazine
The latest issue of the annual CADENAS customer magazine "Joint Success 2017" provides exciting insights into successful projects with customers and partners. The customer magazine also includes innovations in CADENAS software solutions as well as reviews on numerous events of the past year. "With our customer magazine, we not only want to show our technological know-how but, above all, who we are as a team and a company," explains Jürgen Heimbach, CEO of CADENAS.
2017 was the year of Industry 4.0 for CADENAS – we head into the future together with our customers and are a part of the digital revolution with our software solutions. The past year also brought many new and exciting customer projects as well as innovations in the areas of Electronic Product Catalogs, Strategic Parts Management and BIM. We have compiled the most important highlights and topics for you in our current customer magazine.
Find out more: Joint Success 2017
You can look forward to highlights such as:
- The new PARTsolutions V11 optimizes design processes and shortens the time-to-market
- Würth meets BIM requirements optimally with CADENAS
- How your data is transformed into a digital twin with eCATALOGsolutions
- Record year for PARTcommunity in 2017: 260 million CAD model downloads
- Power Jacks’ customers benefit from access to native CAD data in only 5 minutes
- German Standard Parts Award goes to a transportable OP microscope made for developing countries
- SMC maintenance units with interactive product configurator & Big Data technology
- WARR Hyperloop from Munich wins the SpaceX Hyperloop Competition twice
- and much more
The current CADENAS customer magazine can be found here.